DESIGN STYLE GUIDE
- Information clarity over styles.
- Light colour backgrounds, limited use of imagery.
- Formal colour palette - blue, grey, dark green etc.
- Conventional layouts and title/footer position.
- Limited icons, conventional paragraph style.
- Rectangular shapes and imagery, no overlap or layers.
- Conventional fonts (Arial, Calibri, Verdana, etc)
- Open space, few shapes, few dominant visuals.
- Flat design (no layers, shadow or overlap)
- Limited use of background imagery.
- Simple colour palette (e.g. shades of one colour)
- Thin lines, simples shapes without outlines.
- Element contrast in font size and object size
- Simple icon style and fonts (Arial, Calibri, Verdana, etc)
- Strong colours and more creative fonts and shapes.
- Cropped and layered images, icons and other objects.
- Shadow, colour tints and transparency allowed.
- Creative layouts, flexible grid structure.
- More background imagery and iconography.
YOUR OWN STYLE
We can align your new template design with an existing presentation, your website or visual reference. Simply upload your reference material with your other files.